Friday, February 27, 2015

February Creative Challenge Link Party #2 - Cardboard Feature.

Hello everyone!! 

Welcome. Thanks to everyone who linked up their cardboard crafts for February's Craft Challenge! 


New Craft Challenge Creative Link Party

Be sure to stop by all the hosts's blogs to see the other features. 

Kristina & Millie @ 2 Crochet Hooks Blog/Pinterest/FB/Twitter

Bonnie @ Our Secondhand House Blog/Pinterest/FB/Twitter

Robin @ Redo It Yourself Inspirations Blog/Pinterest/FB/Twitter

Darlene @ Let It Shine 

Becky & Glenna @ My Paper Craze 
Blog/Pinterest & Pinterest/FB/Twitter





As soon as saw this adorable project, I knew I had to feature it. It is cute and functional with a clear tutorial.

POST A COMMENT
I love to read your opinions and comments. It makes my day a little bit brighter. 

My apologies, all anonymous comments are deleted due to an excessive amount of spam.


Wishing You a Wonderful Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment