Sunday, September 21, 2014

Halloween - A Free Coloring Page



Please Share the Love
In the middle of March 2014 I shared with you, the benefits of having a hobby. At the same time I shared my newest hobby. You can check it out HERE.

Since then I've been busy drawing and colouring. I finally have the courage to post my newest creations at my Etsy Shop and give you a free coloring page. 

First a sample from my shop.



Colouring Fun For all Ages


And now as promised is a free coloring page for Halloween.

I created this fun little coloring page in time for Halloween/Fall. 

Feel free to take a copy for yourself or for a friend. Color it any way you wish. And most importantly - have fun. 


Free Coloring Page


I hope you stop by and check out my other coloring pages. Maybe fav a few? :)

Well that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed your time with me. 

Bye for now. 

Wishing you the best, Darlene



*****************************************************************

I've been featured! 

"Congrats - you've been featured at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy!"

"How many of you enjoy coloring in your spare time? It’s okay to raise your hand, even if you’re an adult –
Coloring is a wonderful way to relieve stress and relax your mind!

"If you’re looking for some beautiful, intricate images to decorate,Look no further than Darlene’s beautiful blog! This week she is offering a gorgeous pumpkin for your pleasure!"


*****************************************************************
This post has been featured at BowdabraBlog.com

"Happy Friday! This week we are sharing our favorite Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids that they can make and do by themselves and and with family. Some of these ideas would be fun to do for the actual big day of celebration. Check out the list and plan some of these fun and tasty projects."



If you like this coloring page you may like my mandala coloring book. It is available to purchase at my Etsy Shop.


Here is a little slide show of the different pages included.








Flower Coloring Book
  • Includes 25 fanciful full-page Mandalas plus one bonus page 
  • Features a variety of flower motifs and other fun-to-color patterns. 
  • Provides endless opportunity for experimentation with color and techniques. 
  • Images are beautiful and easy to follow 
  • Color with marker, pen, pencil crayons or even crayons. 
  • A wonderful way to De-Stress and Self-Express 
  • Hours of imaginative coloring 
  • Print one-sided pages 
  • Print as many times as you like 
  • Perfect for older children and adults 
  • Age Range: 7 and up 
  • Grade Level: 2 and up 
  • Makes a great gift!

14 comments:

  1. That pumpkin is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey. I hope you're going to make a copy and colour it.

    Best wishes, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work! Hopping here from I Gotta Create and following on bloglovin'. Blessings to you and yours!

    Marie @ http://healthyhappyholyhome.com
    http://asatisfiedspirit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marie. Blessing to you and yours as well.

      Delete
  4. I love the cat! Very impressive. These remind me of zen doodles... very beneficial. I do it often, although I am no where near what you can do. You have true talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Emily. I would love to see your work.

      Delete
  5. Very fun! You're never too old for coloring. I don't have kids and I'm not ashamed to buy coloring books at the store! Visiting from What to do Weekends. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love colouring too. When I colour with my granddaughters I'm left at the table still colouring away. Meanwhile they've finished up and gone on to something else.

      Delete
  6. I LOVE your images and I LOVE to color!
    Congrats - you've been featured at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am so happy that you love the images and honored to be featured at Inspire Me Monday.

      Delete
  7. Hi Darlene, Lovely coloring pages! Thanks for sharing them at the party! Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cool, love the designs! Thanks for this, I'd love to color this, I still color in coloring books with my little girl so these are more my age, Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I colour with my granddaughters. It's so relaxing. They like colouring these pictures too.

      Delete