Monday, January 20, 2014

20 Inspiring Valentine Mantels


Hi, another week has come and gone. Before we know it, Valentine's Day will be upon us.

I would like to share some very inspiring Valentine Mantels with you. 

Check it out. And enjoy!



Illustrations of Mantels







I love everything about this mantel - the colours, the burlap bunting, the quote. 

You can thank Landee HERE.




How about this whimsical mantel from Tater Tots And Jello? That Boa Wreath is adorable.

Visit Jen at her blog HERE.



Linda's mantel is bright and cheery. Her blog is called Crafaholics Anonymous.

Click HERE to read about her inspiration.



Amy was able to create this mantel with the supplies she had on hand. 

Check out her 
tutorials on her blog. Click HERE.
Positively Splendid



Bobby's blog is called the Clumsy Crafter. She made this masterpiece with dollar store bargains and items she already had. Click HERE to see her blog.





Emily is the Decor Chick. Her inspiration came from Pinterest. Click HERE to read more about her fluffy pink ad white mantel.




Myra's mantel has many vintage elements to it - the ceiling tile, milk glass bud vases ... My Blessed Life is her blog. Click right HERE to see it.



Lisa reused a few items from last year but added a few new ones. Her blog is called Before Meets After. Don't hesitate. Check it out HERE.



Liz and Doug have a blog called Hoosier Homemade
She has a tutorial for the heart garland. 
Check out their blog for more ideas HERE.



Jamie created this understated mantel and posted it on her blog, The Creative Imperative. Click HERE to see how she put this together.




This is part of Laura's mantel. I thought I'd leave part of it out so you have to go to The Soulful House by clicking HERE and reading some more.



Leanne likes to Organize and Decorate Everything. Don't you just adore her pink, white and black mantel. Go HERE to read more about it. 



Jill glammed out her mantel with this a red, black and white scheme. She'd love it if you would check it out HERE at her blog Everyday is an occasion.



Heidi's mantel is full of love. Read her tutorial for the playing card garland. If you are curious you can read more about it HERE - Happiness is Homemade.



Lucy's blog is called Craftberry Bush where creativity is always in bloom but this mantel was a guest post. Check it out HERE




Christina made this cute Love Wall Plaque. It's the main element of her mantel but she has a couple of other cute ideas so check it HERE.




This is another mantel by Lucy from Craftberry Bush. I love the milk glass bud vases and pretty pink flowers. Check out her blog HERE.



This is Rebecca's little creation - items made from last years mantel and the dollar store. The Crafted Sparrow can be found HERE.



Destiny calls this easy Valentine decor and she shows you how it is done. Her blog is called A Place For Us and you can see it HERE.




Kerri made a whimsical Valentine mantel. Her blog is called Pop Pretty. If you want to see more of more of her mantel check it out HERE.



***************************************************************




I am doing my happy dance.

Thank you ladies for featuring my post.

Check out all the features HERE.


***************************************************************



Too good to be true. This post has been featured at the Friday Flash Blog Hop. Thank you Jenny.

This is what she had to say, "If these aren’t the prettiest mantles you’ve seen in a while… Adorable round-up..."

Check out the other features HERE.




***************************************************************




Well thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and found something to inspire you.


And don't forget to stop by my Etsy Shop, Little Shop of Treasures or check out a few other posts.

If you would like to receive my blog updates please subscribe via email . . .

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
. . . or follow me on TwitterPinterest or Blog Lovin.

I look forward to reading your comments. Make my day and leave one!



30 comments:

  1. I love them all. We aren't very used to change decoration accordingly but I'm finding myself drawn to this more and more. The only drawback is that we don't have that much storage space for all those items afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don`t typically decorate for the seasons or holidays -other than Christmas but, I am also seeing the charm in it.

      Delete
  2. LOVE these! They're so creative! I especially love the one with the birdcage and the one with the white vases with single flowers in them...so shabby chic. Thanks for linking up! Have a wonderful rest of your week Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some very creative people out there and I`m so happy that they are sharing with us all. Hope you have a wonderful week too.

      Delete
  3. I haven't done a thing for Valentines! This is great inspiration, thanks! ~Kelly @ Eyes On The Source

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely inspired. I just love the colours typically used for Valentine`s Day.

      Delete
  4. Very cute ideas! Thanks for sharing. Pinning now! Thanks for posting on the Four Seasons Blog Hop! Sandra from Scrumptilicious 4 You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love...very unique and enough variety to fit any home...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was really trying to get a large variety to fit all sorts of tastes. I did my best - looking at dozens and dozens of sites.

      Delete
  6. Love those pink tulips on the mantel! Visiting via "LetsBeFriends" link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It`s one of my favorites too. I love the bud vases.

      Delete
  7. This is all so cute and beautiful and so Valentine's Day :) Wonderful post, thank you for all the pics and links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanna, I`m glad you like the round up. I hope the pics are a good size.

      Delete
  8. Great ideas!! Thanks for linking up to Take it on Tuesday!!
    ~ Betsy @ Romance on a dime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Betsy, good to know a few people are checking out this post and liking it, Darlene

      Delete
  9. Cute ideas! Love Valentine's Day! Thank you so much for sharing on Whatever Wednesday on Thank You Honey! Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! Valentine's Day is so great to decorate for, I love the bright colors and thoughts of love. Thanks for sharing with us on the Four Seasons Blog Hop. I'm pinning this to my Valentine's board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for Pinning Betty. I am so very happy that you liked this post.

      Delete
  11. What great inspiration!! Now I just need to get thinking about what I'm going to do for Valentine's Day? I just finished my Winter Mantel last week!! LOL!!
    Thanks for sharing at Project Inspire{d}!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane, at least you have one done. I didn`t. Congrats to you.

      Delete
  12. Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Link Party.
    Debi and Charly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debi and Charly, thanks for hosting each week.

      Delete
  13. Lots of great ideas! I love the one with the jars of candy. i do a Candy bar for every Holiday in my kitchen!

    I Co hosted last week's Fluster's Creative Muster Party! Thanks for linking up!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candy jars are great but they empty pretty fast around here. :)

      Delete
  14. What cute ideas. Thanks for sharing with us at The HomeAcre Hop!

    Please join us again Thursday at:
    http://summers-acres.com

    ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't have the mantel decorating gene, but I appreciate how lovely these are. Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday on Organized 31.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Susan, what are you talking about. You`re a creative person. Decorating a mantel would be a breeze for you. :)

      Delete